Transpo's Step-Safe® ADA Compliant Detectable Warning Systems consist of tiles and surface applied mats that alert the disabled or visually impaired of approaching hazards particularly on sidewalks, curbs, subway and rail platforms, along travel routes, public buildings and other rights of way. Designed to meet the requirements of the ADA and ABA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities published in the Federal Register July 23, 2004 and amended on August 5, 2005, Transpo offers ADA detectable warning systems in several products.
Step-Safe® Replaceable tiles are made with bolts for easy installation and replacement. They feature high definition colors and tactile warning domes with durable polymer concrete slip resistant surface. The Cast in Place Replaceable tile is used for new curb ramps or new construction applications and is 100% replaceable.
Features and Advantage of Transpo Step-Safe® Products
- Transpo's Polymer Concrete tile is 3x stronger than regular concrete
- Dome and textured surface are specially engineered for skid resistance
- Maintenance free with a 5 year warranty
- Resist the effects of weather and strong cleaning solutions
- Meet the requirements of the ADA and ABA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities
Step-Safe® is manufactured by Castek® Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Transpo®Industries, Inc.