Transpo's Step-Safe® ADA Compliant Detectable Warning Systems consist of tiles and surface applied mats that alert the disabled or visually impaired of approaching hazards particularly on sidewalks, curbs, subway and rail platforms, along travel routes, public buildings and other rights of way. Designed to meet the requirements of the ADA and ABA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities published in the Federal Register July 23, 2004 and amended on August 5, 2005, Transpo offers ADA detectable warning systems in several products.
Step-Safe® Surface Applied Mats are easy to install and very dependable. STEP-SAFE® Surface Applied mats are durable and able to maintain their slip resistance even after years of wear and tear. These surface mats are made of a composite resin that is applied with our supplied STEP-SAFE® adhesive and cut easily to fit any geometry. No drilling is required making it the easiest ADA mat to install.
Features and Advantage of Transpo Step-Safe® Products
- Transpo's Polymer Concrete tile is 3x stronger than regular concrete
- Dome and textured surface are specially engineered for skid resistance
- Maintenance free with a 5 year warranty
- Resist the effects of weather and strong cleaning solutions
- Meet the requirements of the ADA and ABA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities
Step-Safe® is manufactured by Castek® Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Transpo®Industries, Inc.