A Portfolio of Our Work
Color-Safe®, the durable pavement marking material, fits into Transpo’s portfolio of state-of-the-art safety products with its wide-spread use on any high-traffic areas where safety, visibility, durability, and longevity is vital.
Color-Safe Specialty Applications
Color-Safe has two applications: primarily as pavement marking, and secondarily as overlay for platforms and sidewalks where color matching is a factor.
As the name suggests, Color-Safe employs the use of bright, highly visible colors—which can be custom-created to make unique, vibrant designs, specialty markings, or logos—to increase appeal while improving safety. It is used extensively for:
- Bus Lanes
- Pedestrian Safety Areas and Walkways
- Bike paths
- Parking installations for retail malls, public parking for cities and towns
- General industrial
Color-Safe MMA Industry Leading Features and Advantages
- Variety of standard and custom colors; aggregate types and sizes available
- Easily customizable designs for high-visibility safety and identification purposes
- Low life-cycle cost (6 – 10 years; requires simple refresh vs. removal and re-application with thermoplastic)
- Strong adhesion to concrete and asphalt surfaces; minimized cracking and bubbling
- Installations can be modified, depending on traffic usage, for superior skid resistance and drainage
Download our portfolio to see some of the vibrant, custom-designed Color-Safe installations around the country!