Markings must remain vibrant to be a safety feature. Color-Safe® is the material agencies turn to for easy, high durability applications that can be applied in a wide range of temperatures extending the marking season.
Known for high durability, increased wet-night visibility, skid resistance and optimal color stability, Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) based area markings are commonly being used to apply brightly colored crosswalks to high traffic areas. The contrasting colors of these crosswalks alert drivers and can significantly reduce the number of pedestrians injured due to vehicular accidents at crossings.
Due to their high durability and color stability, MMA road markings cost less in maintenance and material over the extended life cycle of the markings.
Features and Advantages
- Variety of Standard and Custom Colors, Aggregate Types and Sizes Available
- Durable Skid-Resistant Surface
- Excellent Color Retention
- Easy Application
- Fast Cure in a Wide Range of Temperatures (40°-100° F)
- Low Life Cycle Cost
- Strong Adhesion to Concrete and Asphalt Surfaces