Color-Safe® Bus Lanes
Color-Safe® Durable Pavement Markings are the most cost effective, high-definition color marking on the market today.
Cold weather applications extend the marking season and with the long-life cycle of Color-Safe®, Transportation officials look at Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) as the optimal material for special use lane marking material. It is capable of full cure in a wide range of temperatures down to 40°F and adheres to both concrete and asphalt surfaces.
MMA symbols and striping develop a strong bond to existing MMA, therefore Color-Safe® is a viable alternative to thermoplastic markings.
Features and Advantages
- Variety of Standard and Custom Colors, Aggregate Types and Sizes Available
- Durable Skid-Resistant Surface
- Excellent Color Retention
- Easy Application
- Fast Cure in a Wide Range of Temperatures (40°-100° F)
- Low Life Cycle Cost
- Strong Adhesion to Concrete and Asphalt Surfaces