Color-Safe® Durable Airfield Markings
Transpo Color-Safe® is a methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin system used to produce the most durable, cost effective, high-definition color airfield markings on the market today. Color-Safe® Durable Airfield Markings are user-friendly, have excellent color retention and will strongly adhere to asphalt and concrete surfaces. With the addition of glass beads or skid-resistant aggregate, this innovative product can be easily modified to suit the specific marking needs of any airfield.
Color-Safe® MMA conforms to FAA regulations for taxiway and runway markings: AC 150/5370-10H – Standards for Specifying Construction of Airport.
Features and Advantages
- Variety of Colors and Aggregate Sizes
- Durable Skid-Resistant Surface
- Excellent Color Retention
- Easy Application, No Special Equipment Required
- Full and Fast Cure in a Wide Range of Temperatures (40°-100° F)
- Reduced Maintenance – Low Life Cycle Cost
- Strong Adhesion to Concrete and Asphalt Surfaces
Color-Safe® markings are available in standard and custom Colors including White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Black, and Pink. You can enhance the conspicuity of the markings by adding glass beads to the Color-Safe® surface.
Are you ready to move on from waterborne paint to brighter, more durable MMA markings? Contact the professionals at Transpo so they can assist you in creating a tailored solution for your project.